Monday, March 17, 2014

My favorite video games part 2

Castle Crashers is my favorite game so I'll carry on. We have now killed the ice king and his difficulty is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very high. Here is a picture of him


We have also beaten the sweetcorn and here is a picture of him:


There is also Medusa and here is a picture of her:


We have also beaten necromancer and here is a picture of him!


We have also killed the painter and here he is! (I don't know if its a boy or not!)


And last but not least the ZOMBIE CYCLOP WITH HIS MASTER! (The master is the skeleton.)









2 comments:

  1. jack i like your video game for the computer its so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your video game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete