Tuesday, March 18, 2014

book review on Monster Eyeballs


At Kate's school there was a nasty boy called Mark. Mark was nasty to Kate all play-times. Each day, he would say rude things to Kate and her best friend Amy. One day Amy got the chickenpox and Kate was very sad without her friend. I love the part in Kate's big brothers birthday party because Kate gets her own back on Mark in a game called monster eyeballs, but they are not really monster eyeballs, they are actually grapes! Mark is so scared that everyone was in hysterics. My favourite character is Amy because I had a friend in England called Amy and she was kind and helpful, also in the book Amy has fuzzy, sticky up hair! My favourite description in the book is: "Kate painted red spots on her face to look like she had the chickenpox." this was so funny as she was trying to trick her mum.

6 comments:

  1. You really make me feel that I wan't to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well done Niamh for being the first to publish your book review this week! It's great that you've remembered to include omething about your favourite character, and your favourite part of the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should have said "something" of course, not "omething", which is less than something (but not nothing).

      Delete
  3. I agree with Mr Gregg. Super quick work and an excellent review that is exactly like I was hoping to see. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Baldwin for the kind Comment and also to Mr Gregg.

      Delete