Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Iceland part 3: The Shock

http://year4atist.blogspot.fr/2013/11/normal-0-21-false-false-false-es-trad_4.htmlContinued from part 2

The colourful crystal ball understood: "Make me cold."
So it took me where there was ice in winter in the Eyjafjallajoküll. I was freezing. There was snow everywhere. Inside the volcano the lava was frozen.
I said to myself “That crystal ball has no idea.”
I made myself an igloo. A big one. I could not sleep, so I went fishing. Suddenly I fell asleep in the water "Oh no! What am I going to do? Otherwise I will drown!"
I heard the noise of fish coming to me.
It was a good noise. Something roared.


1 comment:

  1. That is a very fasanating story you could extend on hat story? I don't think it is 100 word's long. I would love to hear more. But why did you put sdhjhkhfhfuiffdhvhdlh in your story?

    ReplyDelete