Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mister Brown



Mister Brown

Mister Brown had a huge garden and he always took care of it. He had a little house where he put all the stuff for his gorgeous plants. Normally, he used to buy the whole shop for his huge garden, he also wasted a lot of water for his plants, but when Mister Brown was on his summer vacations all his plants had dried. Some plants were curled down, the sunflower was facing the earth, the grass dried and a lot of weeds were around the plants. “No!” Mister Brown was screaming and he cried for few days.

2 comments:

  1. Cristina! Your stories are like buses. You wait a long time for one, and then THREE come along at once!

    I think your story fits this picture very well (and thanks for including the pictures). And it's a story I can identify with, because similar things have happened to me. (But I didn't cry, even though I felt upset.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done I love your stories!

    ReplyDelete