Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Matilda by Roald Dahl

Matilda is a very good book.


My favourite part of the book is when Matilda puts superglue in her father’s hat. He puts his hat on when he goes to work but when he tries to pull it off as he gets home he can’t. When Matilda’s mum comes home she asks Matilda’s dad why he still has his hat on and he says it is because it had glue on it and it was stuck. She picks up some scissors and starts to cut it off, but when she finishes he nearly doesn’t have any hair left.


I really enjoy reading and my favourites books are written by Roald Dahl because they have lots of interesting and fun characters. My favourite character is Matilda.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Matias. I am glad you are enjoying the books by Roald Dahl. You are right, they are full of super characters and funny moments.

    ReplyDelete