Thursday, October 24, 2013

Iceland


One day I was walking through town.
I was going to the park. I saw my friends and I played with them.
Next I hopped on the bus to go home.
My house had changed! There was a crystal ball.
It took me to a weird place. It was in Iceland. “Oh no the volcano is going to explode!”
The volcano’s name was Eyjafjallajokull. I heard the ground shaking like there was an
earthquake. The place around me was burning. The lava came out. “Help, help!” I exclaimed.
It touched my shoe,  I let it burn. Suddenly something shone.

Pablo

Read Part 2.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely story Pablo. We hope you didn't have burnt toes! From Tino and Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Pablo! I had to look it up: there really is a volcano called Eyjafjallajökull!
    I like how you leave it hanging in the end: Suddenly something shone. It makes you hope that you escaped from the lava!

    ReplyDelete